Tuesday 12 May 2009

Juz U

I miz my gal now ,wat can i do ?hehe ..juz thinking of her smile ,cute look n her scent too .Dis blog is juz for u ,Alexis Ong !!

Shes my gf ,we already been together for 6 months plus .6 months are not too long ,short either .Altho juz half a year ,but i reli love her a lot ,appreciate everything she had done to me .Whenever i feel down ,she will try to entertain me ,make me smile again .Sometimes when im emo ,she will keep asking wat happen ?!y emo ?hehe ..sounds cute of her ,but i reli duno sumtimes ,dun wori dear ~I noticed that ,she already caught my heart .Reason is simple ,i love her ,thats it ~


Sometimes when u felt not feeling well ,it pulls my mood down .But no big deals ,coz i juz wanna take care of u ,and worry =caring =sharing =)So i reli hope u r fine always ,take good care of ur self ,so that u can take care of me mah ~When u feel not feeling well ,remember muz tell ur mommy ,she can take care of u ,trust me dear !i wont lie to u de =P
With my true words ,i rela i sick rather than u sick ,im ur bf ,juz wanna u happy whenever u b wif me !God ,please bless her ,shes a veri nice girl .


Alexis ,i wanna say that i love u ,so much n deep !Heng kean always is here for u ,anytime u wan me i will appears infront or mayb call u !muacksss (K)

1 comment: