Sunday 26 April 2009

Hes Leaving

Sem 3 is finally over ,im having my holidays now .Nothing to worry about ,no assignment ,no stress ,onli RELAX .

Our lecturer Mr Razif is leaving kbu soon ,hes not teaching us anymore .I think he going bak to his company ,thats y leaving kbu .He taught us design history since sem 1 until end of sem 3 .When first saw him ,i thought he was a student ,mayb his look are not so mature yet (young ).His teaching is quite fast ,if u r not focusing what is he saying ,u cant really understand .He has a slang when he talk ,thats what tze hern said bout him ..is compliment u know ?!He taught us auto cad too ,thanks to him ,really !I 've learned lots of skill on cad drawing ,is really helpful .Thanks Mr Razif ,appreciate it =)Juz look foward ,and u will get what u want .

The time now is 23 .19 ,im bored and no 1 is talking to me ,donating my blood to the bloody mosquitoe =.=I Miss Her ,wanted to sms her ,but affraid to disturb her .Nvm ,juz pretend nothing happen .Dont know what to write anymore ,will shut it down now !post some photos next time =)ciao

2 comments:

  1. When u miz me , u can sms v me ! No matter wat time is it .
    Dun be affraid tat u will disturb me , i dun mind ! Cuz no matter wat happen u're the 1st tat i will care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is the 1st u r care?then how about me?2nd,third,.......???

    ReplyDelete