Friday 5 June 2009

Nugeno men cool cleanser




Well just random post ,is time to update my blog .Guess what ,is aw bernice liu at 1Utama last sunday ,shes the ambassador for Nutox .Wow ,she looks so fair n pretty too :)






Just shop around at 1U wif parents n had lunch wif dem .Saw the advertisement bout "Nugeno men cool cleanser "was quite attract me ,so just bought it !haha ..i like the smell ,is cooling like menthol ,but it is not menthol .

Well this is the "Nugeno Triple Action"

Raymond Lam Fung

Raymond lam and also Linda Chung is coming to 1UTAMA old wing centre court to promote their cosmetic brand which is Nugeno for Raymond and Bio Essence for Linda :P


I like dis cleanser ,it was nice in smell ,even tho my gf also say smells good ..haha ..is a nice cleanser n I 100 % satiesfy wif it ,is recommended by me ~




2 comments: